- Proven record of keeping our taxes low and economy thriving.
- Putting more Social Security income in the pockets of seniors.
- Dedicated to increasing teacher salaries.
- Supporting innovation and flexibility during the pandemic.
- Ensuring funding for a safer Bangerter Highway and I-215.
- Building new infrastructure for our growing population.
- Reducing regulations on small businesses.
- Supporting efforts to overcome COVID-19 and reopen our economy.
An architect of the largest tax cut in state history which cut the income tax rate by 30% and dramatically reduced the sales tax on food.
Preparing for the Future
Supported legislation to address the structural imbalance between Utah’s General Fund and Education Fund.
Thank you to everyone who completed my survey this year. Here are some of the responses.Education is a priority for you in terms of state funding and we have…
We have now concluded week three of the legislative session. Week three included additional time for floor debate each day, requests for appropriations presentations each morning and standing committee meetings…
Dear Friends and Neighbors, We are already two weeks into the 2021 General Legislative Session and we’ve passed a total of 19 bills with many more to come over the…
Dear Friends and Neighbors, We returned to the Capitol on Tuesday, January 19th to convene the 2021 General Legislative Session. The legislative session runs for 45 consecutive days, excluding holidays, which…
Dear Friends and Neighbors,We completed our last full week of the legislative session. We will adjourn the entire 2020 Legislative Session on Thursday, March 12th. We have passed a little over 200…
Dear Friends and Neighbors,This legislative session is flying by! We just completed week 5 of the legislative session, so we now have two weeks left to conduct our business. Most notably, in the next…